Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have beaten one decent team all season in NC State and even then our defense looked awful until the 4th, our defense has looked terrible against UNC and Clemson the other two teams with a pulse on our schedule.

Beating the Dukes of the world shouldn’t be something to be jumping around but should be expected with the talent advantage.

You can be sensitive because people are calling you out or you can accept that our current DC is not even decent because a decent DC doesn’t give up over 550 yards RUSHING to another team with comparable talent

Who exactly are you?

Advertisement
Manny could use the offense as a scapegoat last year

This years flaws and the future are all on him. His defensive scheme and his amateur staff is what’s going to hold this program back

If he doesn’t change it, we’re going to have a new coach again in 1-2 years

Advertisement
Max exodus of the D coming and i can’t wait to LOL. At least they’ll throw up the U post game after NFL games tho. We can all celebrate that. That’s all this program is anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg is a muthafukking bum. Dwins **** these ******. Stand on your point. He is a slow foot chump. He takes **** angles and got exposed tonight.

Got drugged on national tv.... I mean got drugged

I mean 62-26 drugged. Let the board open up.

There is nothing worse than a bully team that beats down garbage programs and then gets owned by any competent team they face.

That’s all Manny is. He’s been that way his WHOLE CAREER. He is a fraud that morons fell in love with bc of his chain and his heritage. After last year he should have been fired.
And let’s not forget that some of our most level-headed posters on this site emphatically declared that Manny wasn’t the guy and should be fired...I’m looking at you Dmoney

Advertisement
Nah bro. I can appreciate someone keeping it real and being ****ed, but you’re a **** sucker and you have always been one on this board. Saying kids playing a game should kill themselves. What an absolute ***** you are
Cry cry cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back