Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bolden sitting on a chair and getting a massage while the defense is on the field.

Advertisement
Most rushing yards giving up to teammates in the HISTORY of FBS. Manny have set some unbelievable unprecedented marks here in 1.9 yrs
Don't forget that he gave up 550 rushing to BYU as Texas DC

Fired the next day

Gave up 773 total today with time left in the 4th

Advertisement
Go kick your dog ****. You haven’t been right about a **** thing until now where were you when we are winning?

We have beaten one decent team all season in NC State and even then our defense looked awful until the 4th, our defense has looked terrible against UNC and Clemson the other two teams with a pulse on our schedule.

Beating the Dukes of the world shouldn’t be something to be jumping around but should be expected with the talent advantage.

You can be sensitive because people are calling you out or you can accept that our current DC is not even decent because a decent DC doesn’t give up over 550 yards RUSHING to another team with comparable talent

Advertisement
I don’t usually come to the GameDay thread. But I’ll say this. If NC gets called for their holding penalties we would be up. This has me ****ed. Their last 3 TDs:
I can't blame 62 points on few holding calls. This game was just gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back