Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone will be replaced on defense except for Stroud. Watch. Stroud gets a pass for developing Phillips, Harrison-Hunte, and others. But Baker, Rumph, Banda, and Patke are all toast. 690 yards and counting with 10 mins left in the game?

Manny wants to keep this job. He knew what he had to do to address the offense. Now he must do it this offseason to address the defense.

@Go Canes!!
stick to your AA meetings and misinterpreting the scriptures

ZomboMeme 12122020184716.jpg

I just love football and Miami. 2018 broke me as a fan, I’m no longer super emotionally invested in the team. I love the team, but it doesn’t affect me like it used to
💯. plus the game day board is therapeutic so you can get it out here before letting them play like asshats ruin your personal life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys; can we pls stop blaming Baker? Before Baker got here, any team that could run the ball busted our ***! Do u know y Diaz hired Baker? For continuity of HIS defense.

This is Diaz’s def. it’s been his defense. U guys get so blinded by when we play(ed) bad teams, w/o realizing anytime we played an O since 2016, we got our chit pushed in.

When this happens I hope people don't freak out and think it's permanent - after game Baker and Rumph are gone. Banda will be interim DC and DVD will be interim CB coach for the bowl game.

Two of our guys get a chance to hit Howell and both gently reach out and brush his waist like they’re trying to dance with him. God ******* dammit.
Dancing? Don't mind if I do...

Signed,
Every Miami player

Advertisement
We are in DESPERATE need of speed. Like I’m so accustomed to speed; the college football world used to call it Miami speed.

UNC looks like they are fluid w speed & play making. Busting us right in our chops every time. Here I was worried about Howell; and this dude has thrown the ball, what, like 15x? And why is there so much **** time on the clock??!!! These mofos might hang 60 on us!
70+ is in play

To the guy who posted: “UNC worried about our d line”

I guess I guessed right:

Yesterday at 4:16 PM

This is all classic coach speak from an old dog whose been in a lot of battles. He's trying to lull an opponent before he hits them in the mouth. Yeah, they're just throwing up their hands, "not much we can do about it." They know they can score a lot of points, and a confident team is dangerous as ****.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back