Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tbs fist GIF by Wrecked

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point these RB are just seeing how many times they can spin a Miami defender.

I cant believe some of you guys watch entire games like this.

Last years FIU game broke me. I don't hesitate to stop watching games now. My life's better for it
I just love football and Miami. 2018 broke me as a fan, I’m no longer super emotionally invested in the team. I love the team, but it doesn’t affect me like it used to

I think we’d all have taken 8-2 to start the season. The way we are losing is the issue. Hopefully it’s a blessing the NFL level guys come back to actually be 1 or 2 day picks for a real run next year.

Advertisement
I never thought I would love to see a Miami defense look like this. My pride is hurting. No troll

At least this is all on the Ground so the resident **** heads can keep their energy about our pass defense

Everyone will be replaced on defense except for Stroud. Watch. Stroud gets a pass for developing Phillips, Harrison-Hunte, and others. But Baker, Rumph, Banda, and Patke are all toast. 690 yards and counting with 10 mins left in the game?

Manny wants to keep this job. He knew what he had to do to address the offense. Now he must do it this offseason to address the defense.
@Go Canes!!

Advertisement
If Manny does not make changes ASAP, than he is another Mark Richt! It starts the clock on his job!
Who gets to hire the next guy, the same loser that hired Manny. This way beyond the HC this is an Admin that runs a program on the cheap. Cashing ACC checks and keeping cost low is all that matters.

Pretty simple answer here. For Diaz to survive he needs to can his entire defensive staff. That’s it, that’s the answer. Offense has scored 16 this half, D has done nothing.
I think you are right. Time to clean house on defense.
Remember Butch did the same to Bill Miller and everything changed when he brought in Schiano on that side of the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back