Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We need to Use all four spots for ‘21 on LBs. these guys are total *****.

We can sign the best 4 LBs in America. They are being put at a disadvantage with this scheme against an OC that knows exactly what to do against an undisciplined, selfish, soft front with no gap integrity. It really didn't matter who our LB's were today.

Advertisement
You think the BOT will make him or will he do it in his own?
Manny has to let Baker go otherwise he will lose the confidence of the BOT. Because it will either mean Manny can’t see the problem or is too weak to make a change. Neither is good for. CEO.

Advertisement
Yep, when you get smashed by the 2 best opponents you play it says a lot about the state of your program. So basically Miami is a 7-5 to 9-3 and sometimes worse.
Fully expected Clemson to whip our ***. Should have expected this tonight, but I didn't see it coming TBH, and I should know better

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never seen anything like this defensive performance in my life. Honestly never. And I’m not even saying that out of anger. This is unbelievable.
It’s a total embarrassment that these running backs continue to run untouched for 15+ yards EVERY play.

What’s funny is that slurpers on this board genuinely never thought something like this possible.

******* idiots. All of em

Hey guys remember when Baker sucked last year so much that Manny took over the defense?

And then decided to Blake and the rest of his butt buddies on defense back?

GOOD TIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back