Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pretty simple answer here. For Diaz to survive he needs to can his entire defensive staff. That’s it, that’s the answer. Offense has scored 16 this half, D has done nothing.

The more players for UM that get hurt, I find out they actually played today. had ZERO clue Jon Ford was playing until he got injured.

Advertisement
I think this is legit the first time I’ve ever turned off a Miami game. This is embarrassing. Watch them come back now lol
I cant believe some of you guys watch entire games like this.

Last years FIU game broke me. I don't hesitate to stop watching games now. My life's better for it

Advertisement
Let's not absolve the offense either. I get UNC's defense showed up too, but this UNC defense was vulnerable and could've been had. Lashlee needs to give me more than 3 points at the half. What the **** was that? Why wasn't Donaldson inserted after the 1st quarter? Why go away from the QB power that was working so well on 4&1? This UNC Defense is not special whatsoever.
Not at all...
But with a head coach that has been called a defensive wonder by a few on this board before, you don’t go into a game this unprepared and unwilling to tackle thereby forcing your offense to keep up.

So true though that it was a total team **** up in the first half

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back