Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We also have zero balls. Someone needs to cheap shot howels knee. This team constantly gets disrespected and just takes it. If I’m Carter or McCloud I take knee out after that upside U bull****

Advertisement
our kids in a real program, we kill this Carolina team. From the play calling to the lackluster tackling on defense this is embarrassing.
No. Our kids are the problem. They have no energy and no fight. These kids are a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Their families should disown them.

Has anyone on this board actually liked Blake Baker? Anyone? If so, point him out so we can bag on him.

Advertisement
Idk about y’all but man. I feel like we forcing a scheme on our defense that doesn’t fit our players. Which means whoever is running that defense needs to be let go. They don’t adjust in any game is what I’ve noticed. We just get lucky and get a stop. Maybe I’m trippin though. We just don’t have the guys.

I think this is legit the first time I’ve ever turned off a Miami game. This is embarrassing. Watch them come back now lol

Advertisement
To be honest, the way the offense is playing it’s really enough time to come back but I 4git about the defense & who’s calling it! FOH! What am I thinking

Advertisement
Let's not absolve the offense either. I get UNC's defense showed up too, but this UNC defense was vulnerable and could've been had. Lashlee needs to give me more than 3 points at the half. What the **** was that? Why wasn't Donaldson inserted after the 1st quarter? Why go away from the QB power that was working so well on 4&1? This UNC Defense is not special whatsoever.
This is the best defensive performance unc had all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back