Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a moron like Manny could get outcoached enough to get blown out this badly and still not even get TVD game reps

Advertisement
Screenshot_20201212-183441.jpg

Is this some kind of record? I guess it's possible for the Triple option teams but I don't think I've ever seen a spread team have two 200 yard rushers going into the 4th

Lmao if only if we did this in the first half.

UNC ain’t even showing the same fire on def. lol. The safety literally just let BJ go w/o attempting to tackle him. Lol. I think Brown is like let’s hit Miami w/ 500+ rushing yards so I can avenge what Manny’s D did to my career at UT! Lol.

Advertisement
These ads are insane. Sometimes they cover the entire surface of the site. Almost as bad as a British news site like the daily mirror.

Advertisement
I had to cut it off becuause I like Kirk but I hate the cliches.

“no energy”

what did energy have to do with this?

this was purely excecution
I feel like they only make those comments about Miami. Like I don't remember them harping on "energy" when other teams get their ****s kicked.

Let's not absolve the offense either. I get UNC's defense showed up too, but this UNC defense was vulnerable and could've been had. Lashlee needs to give me more than 3 points at the half. What the **** was that? Why wasn't Donaldson inserted after the 1st quarter? Why go away from the QB power that was working so well on 4&1? This UNC Defense is not special whatsoever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He might elevate Banda for the bowl game but I expect Manny will have money to hire a real DC just as he was given money to hire a real OC
what makes you think that? Seriously asking. I have zero faith that will happen. Manny is seems to be fearful of anyone that may be smarter than him defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back