Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d take a cheap shot at Howell next drive, don’t even care about the consequences.
college football GIF

Wait till king isn’t here to bail out this team in all those close games versus inferior talent. I’ll bet alot manny will be gone next year cause this awful **** is what I expected this year till king fell on the doorsteps
As long as Blake James is the one replacing Manny, it'll just be the same old story all over again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now we can get our *** whooped by Indiana in the toilet bowl . Way to improve manny coach of the year.

I’m not happy, I’m ****ed. Big difference, but I’m not a little ***** like you hiding away from all of this when we all told your sunshine pumping *** we’re overrated. Look at it, look at the filth you support. Never talk about a single football snap on this site again.
We both love the same team lets stop attacking each other, when and where can we meet for a beer and talk some football.

Advertisement
I’m turning this game off. Canes didn’t bother to show up, I’m not gonna bother to continue watching.

Waste of time. What a disappointment these young men are. Their families should be ash

**** off *******. After these young men run a train on your wife they are gonna run a train on you. Do us favor and don’t ever post here again, you worthless piece of chit!! YOU ought to be ASHAMED of yourself!

Baker has to go, but who could realistically replace him. Who is coming down here to run Diaz’s defense?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back