Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And y'all really wanted to play against UF ..... Who has the best QB, best TE, and a offensive guru calling plays....??? Man honestly, I wouldn't even trust this defense against fsu in a rematch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll scream this for as long as I need to. We don’t win chit with Baker and the horrible recruiting at LB (before last year) and DB. Manny needs to change his defensive philosophy. If this isn’t proof I don’t know what is. We don’t play Duke every ******* week Manny!

Wait till king isn’t here to bail out this team in all those close games versus inferior talent. I’ll bet alot manny will be gone next year cause this awful **** is what I expected this year till king fell on the doorsteps
This is what worries me. Can a QB from CT be the goods?? Versus maybe having a kid from TX or CA??

Manny is such a beta cuck. This team needs a hard nose coach but it’s a catch 22. You’d have a lot more trouble recruiting these pssy s Florida players to come here.

Advertisement
As with my argument for playing young backers and corners, can’t we play the young receivers? Do we really need to see any more of Wiggins or Pope tonight? I’m not including Harley because he’ll fight

Advertisement
It's probably supposed to be but all teams do it and ESPN shows it every time
ESPN creams in their shorts when teams do it. Really only seems to be UNC who does it a lot. Hope they remember this *** raping next season.

History never lies on Diaz defenses. The yearly game were it get gashed any way or form possible.

So...have to assume blake is out. Question is, do we try to make a move before NSD? Or do we wait till coaches are more readily available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back