Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man has there ever been a p5 program that has allowed 2 backs to go for over 200 yards?
I Mean if manny fired enox he definitely has way more than probable cause to bounce Baker and his merry band of GA’s out of here as soon as the whistle blows after the bowl game.

Advertisement
It's OK. Manny can recruit. Just wait until all these guys come back next year.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA... I just can't do it.

Advertisement
Fair enough. But did he ever consistently see this much PT? I just don’t get how Wiggins is still on the field. He’s just proven his ineptitude again and again.
you can say this about alot of players on this team. its like manny has favorites or something

Advertisement
can a MOD open up the Eye in the Sky forum so I can at least post a pic of that hole on the DL and we can all bag on it? I can't wait another 30 mins.

Advertisement
Maybe the CIS cheerleaders will finally admit the program is a mess. The coach staff is incompetent and the players are overrated by the Orange and Green Pom Pom shakers. What happened to our 22 first rounders and the experts worried about Lash leaving. We are so far from a top PROGRAM it’s pathetic. Maybe they’ll call Alonzo to reconstruct this mess
Nah man Ed Reed and manny got this.... clown show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back