Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any defenders out there? Any sunshine pumpers? 8-2? Yea ok this team ain’t close and won’t ever be close with this staff.

It’s not just the talent. It’s the entire scheme of this defense. They have run the same play 30 times and we have no answer. We are beat on alignment. Anytime you have holes that are that wide open, it’s not just a talent thing. We are completely blocked and walled off or outnumbered. I can’t believe what I’m watching
Now we know why Mack got rid of Manny when he had no answer for BYU’s 550 yards rushing.

Advertisement
I'll save you some time.....

8-2 baby. Not too bad for a crazy year of Covid. 9-2 when we win a bowl game. Have a good offseason, get those portal transfers. We good. Patience is key
Castrated by the only two teams with a pulse we played

Advertisement
I bet the administration at home laughing at us fans for thinking we would allow them to bring our program back! This is a joke and watch we fall completely out of the top 25 smh

All I can say is thank God I decided to just lurk the board, getting all this news second-hand is depressing as it is I can’t stomach to watch this shįt...

I could go for some comedy tho

Maybe the CIS cheerleaders will finally admit the program is a mess. The coach staff is incompetent and the players are overrated by the Orange and Green Pom Pom shakers. What happened to our 22 first rounders and the experts worried about Lash leaving. We are so far from a top PROGRAM it’s pathetic. Maybe they’ll call Alonzo to reconstruct this mess
Lashlee got destroyed by a North Carolina defense missing a ton of opt outs. He’s going no where

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods I would just create 2 large threads in eye in the sky....one for the mopes and one for the pumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back