Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coaches put these boys in phucked spots got our backers in a stance like we got Bama or osu 5* talent. This is why all that T2 not a fit bull$hi+ need to be erased out of y'all phuckin mouths. You see how losing changes the culture? The defense fell completely apart.

Advertisement
Legit coaches and legit teams make adjustments right away. And it ******* pains me to say this, like Notre Dame did against these *******.

💯Mack Brown just did Diaz a favor since Diaz didn't have the balls to fire Baker since we were squeaking out wins. I expect Baker is fired this week or Diaz will get fired next year.
Wait till king isn’t here to bail out this team in all those close games versus inferior talent. I’ll bet alot manny will be gone next year cause this awful **** is what I expected this year till king fell on the doorsteps

Advertisement
Maybe the CIS cheerleaders will finally admit the program is a mess. The coach staff is incompetent and the players are overrated by the Orange and Green Pom Pom shakers. What happened to our 22 first rounders and the experts worried about Lash leaving. We are so far from a top PROGRAM it’s pathetic. Maybe they’ll call Alonzo to reconstruct this mess

Advertisement
Advertisement
i know for some reason people around here crowned him recently, but #11 on defense is a liability. Either takes himself out of plays or gets swallowed up- ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAY.
We hold out hope because he is a freshman but he took himself out of the most recent losing run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back