Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
3rd downs on last two possesions:

The alignment which led to a easy 10 yard run on 3rd down

Drive before then...

3rd and 14 Ivey presses and then completely retreats to play the fade instead of knowing where the sticks were on the comeback... thank god it was a bad throw

This is as bad of a coached team as you will find just based on those 2 3rd down calls alone

Glad to see you happy, keep celebrating ******.
I’m not happy, I’m ****ed. Big difference, but I’m not a little ***** like you hiding away from all of this when we all told your sunshine pumping *** we’re overrated. Look at it, look at the filth you support. Never talk about a single football snap on this site again.

he literally wrapped Wiggins up before the ball got there because it was slightly underthrown- but ok.
He did but Wiggins was only outmuscled for the ball by a high school senior. Wiggins has to consider whether football is rally his thing

Advertisement
I'll save you some time.....

8-2 baby. Not too bad for a crazy year of Covid. 9-2 when we win a bowl game. Have a good offseason, get those portal transfers. We good. Patience is key
No chance in **** this team wins a bowl game. A matter of fact I'll be placing a large wager on the other team. We quit. Flat out.

Advertisement
What the **** film were the coaches looking at this week to prepare this team?? We are totally lost.

So we have an Ed Orgeron as a HC without a title. One who needs to hire elite coordinators to cover for their lack of HC skills.

Advertisement
So after three quarters this dude still has not made an adjustment to stop the same play...wow wtf

What the **** kind of alignment was that?

Man every time I want to get behind this coaching staff, they stroll out and take a huge **** at midfield.

Advertisement
Can’t wait until next season when UNC is on our “revenge tour” again. We’re gonna be fired up!

Hate to say it, nobody is getting fired after this game. If a change is made, it will be after the bowl game at the earliest. I honestly wouldn't hold my breath on that happening though.

We won’t play a bowl game after today, no reason to.

Fair enough. But did he ever consistently see this much PT? I just don’t get how Wiggins is still on the field. He’s just proven his ineptitude again and again.
Exactly, where is Kayshawn?!?!?!

They get paid millions of dollars to see these things but still can’t see it. CARTER IS NOT A SAFETY. I saw that sht from his high school highlights..man fck these fckin idiots masquerading as football coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back