Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is disgraceful. It’s like men playing against boys. I hate it when we come out flat when there is so much on the line. It tells me that Manny is not a good motivator of men. This is the hallmark of good coaches.

We’ll get bent over in the bowl game too. We are stuck in college football mediocrity ****. UNC has emerged as the premier team in the coastal and we’ll continue to battle it out against the Georgia Techs of the conference. Unbelievable

i know for some reason people around here crowned him recently, but #11 on defense is a liability. Either takes himself out of plays or gets swallowed up- ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

Advertisement
Serious question? What players in our upcoming class, who was recruited by Rumph and Baker? Like if we fired both tomorrow, what players would we likely lose? Not that I care, I want them gone regardless of who it costs us

Advertisement
There are no sleeper south Florida players.

If you ain’t getting the Bosa’s, Cooks, Coopers, and Jeudy’s then you are getting mediocre players.

Until we recruit the actual elite players (that back in the day WERE underrated but aren’t anymore), we will still suck.

Go out of state like Butch did if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back