Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sold on that TD of the defense just gives the points right back. Baker is a bum but I'm still seeing lashlee get schooled vs good teams with a defense. Just saying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, we needed this.

Lays everything bare - we're better than we were last season, but we're still clearly a hugely flawed team.

Any underclassman that leaves early for the NFL Draft is a coward.
Lol they don't care what you think. Aint you in Europe🤣🤣🤣👀

Our greatest strength is our TE duo. Not many teams in America can play w them, yet we don’t exploit it
I think the only thing you can say about our offense today is that the TEs are playing well.... so idk what you're taking about, at least today. Mehr on the season as a whole there have been points where its like we forgot about them

Advertisement
How many plays before UNC scores again? I’m going 6
16. Their drive will end in the endzone with 5 minutes left in the game. They will commit penalties just to back themselves up and make drives last longer. It'll be a 200 yard drive.

There is zero reason in arguing with this coaching staff. We are gonna be a second rate ACC team until they are fired. It is what it is.

4q4wcw.jpg

This is too small to use as your profile pic in case anyone was wondering. I already tried.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back