Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Slurpers have been running the board for far too long. Hate to be right but fvck these dudes for defending the worst corch in Miami history. You think by now they know how to spot a corch and when a season is fool's gold. Some of us actually want to experience the upper tier of CFB again.
I feel your pain. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some gifs to prepare for the upcoming Purge. It should be very exciting around here.

Advertisement
Aye who we open up the season against? Nah I got us... I’ll find another virus

they are going to run for 500. Its BYU all over again for Manny.

Time for a come to Jesus and realize your going to need a real deal defensive coaching staff to help on that side. Your defense obviously good has a flaw and to get over the hump in the coastal alone is gonna be tough with UNC. They arent even at their full level yet

This

Manny’s scheme can beat up on bad/average teams but against Good and Elite ones it doesn’t work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Every TD scored from here on out should be celebrated by punching Blake Baker square in the ******* face

I dare anyone to try and defend this staff after this pathetic performance. People might say we are 8-2. Cool who did we beat? NC State? We have been embarrassed by teams with a pulse and likely will be in the bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back