Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
At least we should get new defensive staff
1) you’re making quite an assumption.
2) This is Manny’s defense. You are deluding yourself into thinking otherwise, and unless Manny takes his fingers off of it and let’s someone else run it, you’re going to see the same ****.

Advertisement
Can someone explain why our running D is so awful today? I honestly dont understand why we cant make adjustments here. They just run to the outside everytime. What am i missing here?
We don’t set an edge with our ends. They just run themselves up field and they run under us. Our linebackers are not fast enough to get lateral and are getting cut off at the 2nd level. Our dbs dont tackle and take bad angles. And we are baby **** soft. All at once

Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem is that it’s his scheme and as long as he’s intent on his scheme being run and run his way, we won’t have a quality independent DC. It’s more than the CoRches on D who have to go. The scheme needs to go and someone else who is successful already needs to be hired to run their own D.
I disagree with the scheme part. The defense will be fine with good players. Golden had good players and it was a weakness. If this defense had even Bandy, Shaq, and Rousseau it’d be top 10. The issue is the corners and LBs are trash and the safeties are average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back