Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just ban me now. I don't think I'll have anything pleasant to say. This game should've been circled in bold colors, at the start of the year but it looks like it was marked to be the biggest disappointment of the year. These phuking coaches. Won't get on the refs, discipline **** play or have a group fired up for the biggest game of the season. F - Clempson. We knew what that was gonna be - but UNC. FML
I’m getting pumped for the after party!

Advertisement
The scheme is designed to overwhelm lesser talented teams, poorly coached OLs, and bad QBs. But if you are going against well coached units, you literally cannot stop ANYTHING.

This. This scheme gets completely destroyed by misdirection. UNC started the game running counters left and right. I hate to see what this D looks like without two Day1-2 picks on the DL. We dont need elite talent to compete with the likes of UNC. We need better coaches

They literally let him get to the first down marker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know why they are trying to pass the ball...they can run it at will. Maybe they are trying to get the QB stats.

this is like watching the inverse of d'onofrio's defense but with the same results. instead of sitting back and getting picked apart, we're over-running everything and getting gashed.
It's actually a horrible mixture.

The Dline just runs free upfield. The LBs sit back and absorb the blocks from iOL. Leads to us getting absolutely gashed on zone plays.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back