Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of bi+chin' & moanin' on this site. It's not even halftime and some of you lil' biatches just whine. Stop crabbin'. ****! Let the game play out and then talk $hi+.

First sign of trouble and the lil' girls come out the woodwork. It's almost like some of y'all wanna see us fail just so you can come out saying "I told you so. ______ sucks!" :crying-2:

Advertisement
Sadly we'll make a little comeback and Manny will make some bs excuses. "The kids fought hard.... blah blah blah" and Baker won't get canned. Doubtful Rumph gets any heat either. We are what we are at this point. Until the BOT is willing to drop the cash for quality coaches this is our reality. 8 - 9 wins a year and some garbage bowl that the kids nor fans care about.
Stop blaming baker for everything, yeah he is beyond garbage but this isn’t all on him

we have the most overrated offensive coordinator in the country

Advertisement
Cam Harris 8 rushes 4 yards lol. That’s an NFL effort right there. Maybe he could tweet about that after the game.

Part of that is run blocking scheme. It's bad. Our Oline has ZERO bully in them. They wall guys. They dance with them. Some put their arms out and block nothing. Our combo blocking is the worst i have ever seen.

We need to get Duke back on the schedule for next week.

Advertisement
At the end of the day we are still moving forward as a program. This is a huge punch in the balls and a reminder we have a lot further to go.

so we lose and we are 8-2 versus how awful we were last year. This performance has been difficult to watch but I will sit here and watch it all.
Hahahahahaha

Ed Reed in the locker room right now

Attachments

• E4F5CBED-5356-4B4C-B894-814A8D93EB18.png
    E4F5CBED-5356-4B4C-B894-814A8D93EB18.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back