Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day we are still moving forward as a program. This is a huge punch in the balls and a reminder we have a lot further to go.

so we lose and we are 8-2 versus how awful we were last year. This performance has been difficult to watch but I will sit here and watch it all.
This is ******* indefensible. We didn't show up

Advertisement
Sadly we'll make a little comeback and Manny will make some bs excuses. "The kids fought hard.... blah blah blah" and Baker won't get canned. Doubtful Rumph gets any heat either. We are what we are at this point. Until the BOT is willing to drop the cash for quality coaches this is our reality. 8 - 9 wins a year and some garbage bowl that the kids nor fans care about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC
There was actually a report that NC was studying the Clemson film to see how they stopped us. And so far, it's looking the same. It's amazing that Manny and Co. didn't know this and prepare for it with some twists.

they studied the Clemson game. Manny an Co. must of studied UNC game vs Wake. Tf you not prepared for this ****

Advertisement
Holding out a tiny bit of hope that B. James realizes his career Hinges on Diaz being successful (that's what happens when you do an 8 hr coaching search) and tells Diaz he had 1.5-2 mil to get a top tier DC.

Not a chance. More likely that Manny will probably get an extension after this year and no changes are made besides Rumph not being on this staff next year. Baker isn't going anywhere. That is his right hand man, he aint doing him like that.

The distinction between playing C and D gap does not look like that.
Because they’re lining up wide 9. We use a lot of wide 9 in our scheme. They’re bouncing runs because we’re over pursuing and not setting an edge.

Advertisement
Once again mods I ask you to purge the board of the insufferable, indefensible Manny supporters. It’s time.
beheading-joffrey-slow.gif

At the end of the day we are still moving forward as a program. This is a huge punch in the balls and a reminder we have a lot further to go.

so we lose and we are 8-2 versus how awful we were last year. This performance has been difficult to watch but I will sit here and watch it all.
Blake James loves this loser mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back