Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Honestly I pray that Manny realizes in order for this program to succeed he needs to hand over the Defense to someone else

It’s the only way he’s going to make it as the HC/CEO of the program

Get rid of the his amateur staff and get a real DC in here who runs an aggressive front 4 but different scheme otherwise

At the end of the day we are still moving forward as a program. This is a huge punch in the balls and a reminder we have a lot further to go.

so we lose and we are 8-2 versus how awful we were last year. This performance has been difficult to watch but I will sit here and watch it all.

We are the same mediocre ACC program, and it’s people like you that keep us that way. Constantly bull****ting about meaningless improvement.

Advertisement
If we don’t pull a miraculous comeback it’ll be fun listening to everybody clown us

jesus christ.. if manny has to call plays on D wtf does baker actually do?

even if he's fired, who are the manny defenders gonna blame next? u people have blamed the offensive coordinator, the qb, the kicker, punter, the o-line, the wrs, the corners, the linebackers, the cb coach, the linebacker coach and defensive coordinator.

the only person some of u won't blame is manny.
This is the real hard truth many need to come to grips with. Bottom line is we hired a retread DC who was on his way to be a first time HC at Temple without even doing a coaching search. Manny is learning on the job at the P5 level. He doesn't have a deep roledex when it comes to hiring big time assistants and it shows when we play good football teams.

Advertisement
Who tf said that???? He's literally one of the best LBs in the country. He's not going past the 2nd rd.
Someone in this thread said he sucked cause i praised him, im like that looks like an nfl backer. I saw a few plays and a few of their players look legit, 0 as well

Think about this Manny is a latino randy Shannon. And our coordinators are Beavis and butthead level

Holding out a tiny bit of hope that B. James realizes his career Hinges on Diaz being successful (that's what happens when you do an 8 hr coaching search) and tells Diaz he had 1.5-2 mil to get a top tier DC.

Advertisement
At the end of the day we are still moving forward as a program. This is a huge punch in the balls and a reminder we have a lot further to go.

so we lose and we are 8-2 versus how awful we were last year. This performance has been difficult to watch but I will sit here and watch it all.
No

186 yards rushing before contact at the half = termination.

Advertisement
download.jpeg-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back