Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone already knew Manny was an average HC. Lashlee is who everyone hyped as some offensive god, he's the fraud
Yup. I hate to say it, but I did say early in the season that if King didn't shatter UM records, it would be a bad season. Rosier's record should have fallen easily.
 
This is a whole team &hit show. Can't point to any single thing to be positive about. Totally unprepared on both sides of the ball. It's like they checked out after Duke. I guess the season ended last week and Manny gave the guys the week off.

Oh, and this is a home game, mind you. No travel involved and still got outclassed by a team that isn't that good.

Shameful performance, Manny.
 
Sound like you're a lame but keep posting about how good we are. You're a duck going forward
We could be 1-8 and taking this L and I'll still want the gator.

If you don't, not sure why you're a 'Canes fan. Maybe go follow Clemson or something.
 
Clemson wanted to play a game this week so bad that they paid off UNC to pose as them to kick our *** again. Seriously we look like a monkey fücking a football out there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top