Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pathetic game by everyone. O line dline lbs rbs safeties.... all trash so far. I have faith. Time to turn this around

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
About to risk my job and ******* smoke so I can pretend I haven't watched our coach Klien *** corch getting bent over on national TV by the dude who fired him

Advertisement
as long as we can't run north and south, we won't win anything. we need a stronger line. the blowout of Duke was the worst that could have happened.

Why are you excusing Manny?He takes the majority of the blame for our team coming out unprepared and flat. He’s the ******* head coach!

Nver once did i excuse Manny but he is about to be 8-2. Blake is more likely to extend him than fire him. Best we can hope for is Rumph & Baker gone

I can’t imagine living my life as an angry fan that bails every time it’s not easy. These kids work so hard. Imagine if your kids were praised one minute and ridiculed the next by their biggest “supporters”. Be real my friend, I’ll keep watching and cheering for my Miami Hurricanes. I’m sure you’ll be back when we’re winning... pathetic

Bro I’ve been here since 1979 we suck.

Yea build the team up when they aren’t good. When they finally play a decent team they get rolled you live in your fake *** world. I’ll live in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back