Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn't want to play when he came out the tunnel. Targeting was just his way of saying that.

Wouldn’t have thought it’d be this bad at the beginning of the year but our safeties are horrible. Gurvan Hall does nothing and Bubba is never in position. If Avantae was healthy he’d have to be starting.
No he wouldn’t they would just play the older players.

Advertisement
the only piece of trash here is you and this program! You must be Diaz’s intern on here huh punk? You’re nothing but a Hecht shill. Go play in traffic on US1 outside the Hecht scumbag!
Ah, so you got your "I am not you are" instruction in 3rd grade and actually remembered it. Diaz? Did I mention Diaz?

Realist fans ever
I can’t imagine living my life as an angry fan that bails every time it’s not easy. These kids work so hard. Imagine if your kids were praised one minute and ridiculed the next by their biggest “supporters”. Be real my friend, I’ll keep watching and cheering for my Miami Hurricanes. I’m sure you’ll be back when we’re winning... pathetic

Advertisement
Hall hasn't made a difference today so D isnt getting worse without him.

Advertisement
Hey UM bromosexuals: black uniforms aren’t cool, they aren’t our color, and only corny *** weirdos want to see us have new uniforms.

Give me the traditional uniforms and some goddam wins. This **** is so ******* exhausting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back