Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who is the **** is going to come coach under this spitting imbecile? Lashlee putting his resume on LinkedIn right now.

Well went and enjoyed a movie and came back to this bloodletting....... if this doesn’t show Manny that not only doesn’t his defense work but the people running it don’t work then he needs to go before they do..

I sincerely hope that members of the BOT are embarrassed enough in this shellacking to force changes and if Manny doesn’t want to get rid of his buddies then he needs to go too.

‘this is an embarrassment to all the great Canes that built this program to greatness but have watched that legacy get erased by the shtshow that has been this program for the better part of 2 decades.

‘if this game doesn’t get change then we ought to disband the program cause being a mediocre 8win team is not what Miami Hurricane football is all about

Advertisement
Advertisement
Took us until 4 mins left I'm our last game to get TVD a passing attempt. Because we're getting raped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told Blake baker to crowd the Los..he didn’t listen. Therefore I will happily pay for his plane ticket out of the 305.

If Manny doesn't fire Baker - then his head needs to roll as well. Matter of fact that needs to happen anyway. **** rolls uphill. You wanna be the ****** captian, then you get to go down with the ship. Over 500 rushing on your own turf. This D is exactly what everyone has been complaining about all got**** year.

Nobody is getting fired at at least until recruiting season is over. And God firvid they go bowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back