Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to root for an avalanche against us boys because that’s the only thing that’s the only way things are gonna change in coral gables! No wonder this fraud show of manure and James didn’t want Alonzo, Alonzo wouldn’t have whooped both there @$$es already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate watching McCloud and Jennings play football.
I hate watching Nesta and others jaw-jack after doing nothing on a play.
I hate watching Amari Carter play NFL Blitz instead of just making the tackle or, god forbid, making a play on the ball.

Why can't we have nice things...

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re a shill and a Mediocre accepting punk you downvotes anything criticizing our pretend make believe wannabe coach Manure. Fans like you aren’t real fans because you enable this crap, of course we all know your nothing but a Hecht mole with orders to infiltrate in here to try and make us believe everything is hunky dory in the Hecht. You ain’t filling none of us ******* so go drink bleach or better yet feed it to manure!
You're having this little fit because I didn't like ONE post of yours, the one where you said you hate the program and hated the U. Own your meltdown instead of projecting conspiracies onto someone else. I don't hate this game any less than you do.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back