Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They are blitzing knowing that our Oline can't pick up **** and Jarren is not going to beat them with his legs.

Advertisement
That’s Miami football, glad I experienced the greatness when I was in college. We wonder why the top ranked players are going to bama Georgia and Clemson. This is why

Hears my issue with JW15, he processes info very slowly. If hes going to continue to start, we need to make his reads very simple and allow his accuracy to be the difference.

The problem with this is Enos calls slow developing plays which slows JW15 down even more. So unless Enos calls a perfect series of calls, we are doomed.

It's time to go with a QB that can bail us out of a bad call. Right now, JW15 isnt that guy.

Advertisement
If we can make it to half time 10-20, we can still win this... But it needs to be a tale of two halves.

The 3rd and goal play was ***!!! As soon as Jarren was under center it was doomed because Carolina was going to blitz. You can't turn your back to the defense on 3rd down in an obvious passing situation. I knew that before the play came in from the sideline. If he's under center, then he needs to take a straight 3 step drop not a fake handoff. No time to gather and throw.

Advertisement
no heart on this offense - none. We look like we're playing football for the first time and that after a BYE! I don't say this game is over but we're in for a looooooong season guys!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back