Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are all the dip****s on this site the one's that say "FRESHMAN" under their screen name?

Advertisement
Is this going to be the worst team in Miami history. School is getting what it deserves hiring another coordinator with no HC experience. Either drop the program or hire a REAL COACH and staff, **** it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This team ***n sucks... Diaz is garbage... Enos is a ******...

MIKE LEACH

Big stop there. Hard to believe we don't have a D1 OL. Nothing you can do on O with this bad a line. I would fire that coach at half time.

We need to reset. It's only a 14-point game, early on. Plenty of time to turn things around. But Enos needs to adapt his playcalling.

Advertisement
Wonder if our Other linebackers can step up and make a play like Finley just did and quit being non existent
They cant play in space. Which is why i told dudes flagg wont work here.

Lies most of this board was on Manny nuts. **** you thought we beat a bad UF team

The point was about predicting Miami to blow out UNC after what was shown from the UF game. I said only a few super fans thought that.

I thought we were going to beat UF b/c is fa sho weak, so we certainly should’ve beat them, but ayyyye, here we is, struggling against a team w a new coach & QB, and is known for b ball

Advertisement
Everyone blaming Jarren but not the one calling a PA on 3rd and 10

Enos needs to realize that you don't get the McVay PA passing game without a dominant OL and outside zone run game. Obviously I'm a fan of him as a play designer but I said in my thread he needs to integrate these calls better and forge an identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back