Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no doubt this win is on the d and early game offense. Defense has not stopped tonight. Very impressive besides that 1st drive.

This win is gonna erase the 31-17 win vs. FIU and make the committee really dig into that game if we win out.

Advertisement
Off topic..my new fav NFL team is the rams..until “walk it to em Wentz” gets back to form

Advertisement
if UNC was smart they would've thrown in robert knowles' area, would've been a big gain guaranteed

Feel good game but we've only scored 16 pts on O. Last year we won 10 gaes with 30 TOs lost the next 4 into this year with only 1 TO. Can't rely on the D like this every game.

Yeah but the offense has played pretty well tonight. They just haven’t been on the field very much. I mean, how many passes has Perry actually thrown tonight?

Need Kosi to take the top off just 1 more time this game, then lets pack it in and put Weldon in.

Advertisement
This is definitely a statement kind of win. Assuming we can keep the score differential
Big plays and turnovers won’t always be there to bail us out. Just as many defensive breakdowns as big plays. Love the scoops and scores though

Good coverage Blade.

Can we put the young OL in the game? I want to see a QTR of footage from them. I want to see if they can maul this UNC front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back