Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The run defense is the only thing keeping us from being complete now

U may be right. Love the D’s scores...but tighten up vs the run.

Debbie Downer says we gotta learn to wrap up vs that dang ga tech triple option.

Advertisement
Our D has 14 points, 3 turnovers and 10 TFL in a half. Will you just shut the **** up already ***** boy.
I was on Diaz after the 10th big run, but jeez, if you get 10 TFL and 3 turnovers a half, you can pretty much get a pass with me.

Oh. Anyone else notice that Scaife has been at LT the last 2 drives and HUGE holes have open with him and Boulware on the left side?

I made a thread wondering if St Louis can play guard because he can't run block on the edge and he's a average to below average pass blocker.

Richt might not be lying about the youngsters at OL we have boulware for another 2 year if I'm not mistaken.

Advertisement
U may be right. Love the D’s scores...but tighten up vs the run.

Debbie Downer says we gotta learn to wrap up vs that dang ga tech triple option.
I see cats tryna take knockout shot and with the option, I know we knew This kid surrat would be available but we seen caught off guard with his ability

Advertisement
This is how the season will go. We will beat up scrubs in the worst power 5 conference in football. Be 11-1 maybe 10-2 if richt pulls a richt. Then we get scrubbed by the 2nd ranked team we will play all year in the acc champ game and then get scrubbed by the 3rd ranked team we will play all year in the bowl. We will build up amazing stats all year against terrible teams and the media will claim we are back. Rinse and repeat for the next 3 years.
What's this guy's deal?

Oh. Anyone else notice that Scaife has been at LT the last 2 drives and HUGE holes have open with him and Boulware on the left side?

I made a thread wondering if St Louis can play guard because he can't run block on the edge and he's a average to below average pass blocker.

Richt might not be lying about the youngsters at OL we have boulware for another 2 year if I'm not mistaken.

I want the full blown youth movement -whoever the best player is, play that guy. Bottom line...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ask georgia how much they loved averaging 10 wins a season and not winning ****

Yup. They dumped Richt, went straight to the NC (with Richt’s recruiting classes, I might add), and still couldn’t find a way to close the deal against the Prince of Darkness.

Don’t blame Richt for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back