Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This looks like Notre Dame last year. I'll be dissapointed if we go into a shell and don't score at least twice more. Happy the game is going like this. Still so many mistakes to clean up on defense. So many good plays and and equal amount of bad ones. P'Nkosi may have been the best thing that ever happened to Manny Diaz.

I think Richt remembers Fedora trying to have words with him last year.

Advertisement
Our D has 14 points, 3 turnovers and 10 TFL in a half. Will you just shut the **** up already ***** boy.
For real if you ***** about our D since the 2nd half of the LSU game you are a straight ***** .

and bogle and Stevenson are both at the game right now

Oh, I didn't realize TS was there. I'm trying not to put hope in, but man if we landed him.

Btw, I'm going to the north-side of Atlanta Sunday. What are good restaurants up there?

Manny isn’t calling the ridiculous all out blitz today. Really helping our 3rd downs. If only we could stop the QB run now

Advertisement
Shaq gets a lot of criticism but he’s balling this year
He had 22 tackles 3.5 tfls 1 sack entering the game.

And in the first half of this one he has 6tackles 3 tfls 2 sacks 1 fumble forced

Advertisement
Halftime adjustments coming....that diamond backfield will be stopped 2nd half
I’m at a bar so I can’t hear the commentary. Is this some new black magic offense they haven’t shown on film before?

Our D has 14 points, 3 turnovers and 10 TFL in a half. Will you just shut the **** up already ***** boy.

Don’t forget their only td came on a bogus penalty against Willis. Tobacco Road crew tried to keep the game close.

Advertisement
Manny isn’t calling the ridiculous all out blitz today. Really helping our 3rd downs. If only we could stop the QB run now

Seriously, let this JAG hit a few runs. He's going to have to throw eventually, and he's obviously not very good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back