Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I live in Maryland, **** the Gods. This morning at a bowling alley on Ft Meade I saw a random dude rocking a Canes shirt, and tonight at the bar I’m getting ****ed up at a guy who went to HS at Killian sits down rocking a U on his shirt. We shot the **** for a few minutes and agreed that Urban is a sexual predator and Slick Willy is the best hire F$U has ever made.

Canes everywhere.

Halftime adjustments coming....that diamond backfield will be stopped 2nd half

Advertisement
This is how the season will go. We will beat up scrubs in the worst power 5 conference in football. Be 11-1 maybe 10-2 if richt pulls a richt. Then we get scrubbed by the 2nd ranked team we will play all year in the acc champ game and then get scrubbed by the 3rd ranked team we will play all year in the bowl. We will build up amazing stats all year against terrible teams and the media will claim we are back. Rinse and repeat for the next 3 years.

You are a miserable person.

Advertisement
Defense is rags to riches. 3 TOs, 2 TDs, and 10 tackles for a loss. But, man those easy 10-15 yard plays kill me.
I will take that D that is ranked super high in every category thank you very much . But yes the more experience the guys get the less we will give up big plays ( not that we have given up many since LSU).

Advertisement
Only reason N.C. has anyone run success is because our ends are getting held every **** play. Of course they are going to hit the edge when our ends our being murdered.

Hopefully all the talk after the game is going to be about how Miami would/should have beat LSU if we had started Perry instead of Rosier.

I think we’re seeing it certainly woulda been more competitive. A break or 2 goes our way (Bandy doesn’t get kicked out and stuff) and we’re probably in that game (w/ Perry).

This is how the season will go. We will beat up scrubs in the worst power 5 conference in football. Be 11-1 maybe 10-2 if richt pulls a richt. Then we get scrubbed by the 2nd ranked team we will play all year in the acc champ game ....

What's your solution to our 11-win season crisis?

Advertisement
This looks like Notre Dame last year. I'll be dissapointed if we go into a shell and don't score at least twice more. Happy the game is going like this. Still so many mistakes to clean up on defense. So many good plays and and equal amount of bad ones. Nkosi may have been the best thing that ever happened to Manny Diaz.

manny better have adjustments for the f*cking QB run because if he doesn't prepare to see that all year long.

So Richt's playing calling really may have been dramatically hampered by Rosier.

What is Spanish Dorito's excuse though?
Our D has 14 points, 3 turnovers and 10 TFL in a half. Will you just shut the **** up already ***** boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back