Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah man it’s more than that. We’re just not stuffing enough runs. I’d understand if they popped one out here and there. But literally they’re running at will

I get that...and its frustrating...but we got a turnover and if willis doesn't point at somebody were not even having this convo. People forget that we are starting and playing a lot of young guys still. I have high hopes for this team this year still.....but next year is when I start the ***** fest if were not a legit top 10 team.

Advertisement
how long will it take Diaz to realize that UNCs QB likes to take off and run the ball

Advertisement
I forgot Jagr's dream is for us to be as mediocre in football as we are in academics. That is his great dream. He loves fielding average defenses, bc in his mind, being ranked in the 50's (like we are academically), secretly is the best!

This is what the trashy part of our fan base does in the game thread every week.

Advertisement
We need the Franchise back out there. He cleans up a lof of garbage down the alley that is getting missed pathetically right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back