Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone blaming G for allowing UNC to drive down and score needs to stop. That was a HORRENDOUS penalty flag that was completely unwarranted. Also, blame the scheme and the back 7 for not capitalizing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still can't believe throwing a flag on Willis for talking smack. No pushing or shoving, but hurt feelings are worth 15 yards

It looked like he had his hands in the shape of gun pointing at a UNC player right in front of the ref. It was childish and stupid all around. He could have just talked but he had to add the gesture and he was dumb enough to do it right in front of the ref.

Well McCloud and Finley are under his direct instruction right?
Yea...not sure where you’re going with this. McCloud plays both and Finley has been one of our best defenders all year.

Advertisement
I forgot Jagr's dream is for us to be as mediocre in football as we are in academics. That is his great dream. He loves fielding average defenses, bc in his mind, being ranked in the 50's (like we are academically), secretly is the best!

I still can't believe throwing a flag on Willis for talking smack. No pushing or shoving, but hurt feelings are worth 15 yards
I've been trying to remember the last time I saw that happen. Then again, it was ACC officiating that threw a roughing the passer flag on us against UNC when the QB wasn't even touched.

Advertisement
It looked like he had his hands in the shape of gun pointing at a UNC player right in front of the ref. It was childish and stupid all around. He could have just talked but he had to add the gesture and he was dumb enough to do it right in front of the ref.
Exactly... still has those dumb tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back