Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redwine playing good out the gate. I need Amari come down quicker in run support he was hesitating a little bit. He should’ve destroyed that rb when he shot up the middle.

Advertisement
Woah now, Dorito didn’t run “Bend don’t break”, he ran “bend and then completely shatter”

They struck gold on the 3 audibles called. Manny is too easy to figure out
That's what I don't like. All three gash plays were off audibles. We just never seem to counter anyone's audibles. It's getting ridiculous

They ran it well against a supposed stout Miami defense. Hopefully it was some early game jitters.

Advertisement
I wonder if anyone else noticed this is nearly the exact same play call sequence as vs LSU. Take out the first play and it was. And the same result. 3 and out.
Oddly enough the one play out of his normal sequence goes for a big gain...

Advertisement
F-ing Embarrassing....Next person who says our LBers are the 2nd coming of Bermuda Triangle, needs to turn in their Cane card....

Advertisement
F-ing Embarrassing....Next person who says our LBers are the 2nd coming of Bermuda Triangle, needs to turn in their Cane card....
I honestly don’t know how Diaz was trusted to play DC. His linebackers that he personally coaches play like ****.

This is the problem with this team, we dont play complementary football. We punted deep and pinned them but still gave up a score

We didnt get much push against FIU...and yall were expecting push in a step up in play. Especially when were not creative AT ALL in the run game. That pistol rb step up is nothing, i dont see the point in recruiting guys like Navaughn Donaldson and then zone blocking with them. If you want to run that zone based run scheme go out and get some agile guys that come in around 275pds or such.

Right.. we were averaging like 4.5 yards a carry against teams like FIU and Toledo when we should be averaging 8-9 yards per carry on.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back