Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMO I could see us losing to VT, BC, and possibly Pitt. But what we are fielding right now looks more like year 1 of a rebuild than year 3.

Advertisement
24 points to ****** Toledo???

Smfh. The Offense actually showed up & has been ballin today.

But as soon as Quan went out the Defense fell completely apart, that's on Coaching.
We gave up 30 at home to them last year. So far, this is an improvement.

Advertisement
ROTFLMFAO at People even "Mentioning" Shaq..Pink..and McCloud in the same F-ing breath as Armstead....Barrow & Smith.....You should have your UM Card revoked...

It's a real possibility the turnover chain will have only made an appearance versus Savannah state this season. Weak AF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have average players still on this roster, most coaches are suspect and we look slow and I can’t think of a worse special teams unit in the history of UM football. 4 loss team

Lies you soft *** homer.. This is a **** show period.. If this was a real team we would be losing and you know it.. Take off the homer glasses you goofy

You're highly emotional.

Get a life you fvckin nerd.

You're not even at the game. Eat a diq.

But as soon as Quan went out the Defense fell completely apart, that's on Coaching.

I’m done with Diaz. Would love to have a dumb and sound DC not the smartest guy in the room that out thinks himself every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back