Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have your worst fears been confirmed yet? We got manny who refuses to make an adjustment playing knowles,redwine & dean all on the field consistently together... FML @franchise maybe you're right. Maybe manny is becoming a problem. Hes starting to do exactly what onion did by refusing to play the best talent... make a fvckin adjustment already and take out inferior talent
@The Franchise pounced on the hiring of Diaz when it happened and a number of people pounced on Chise.

Advertisement
Do we have an intermediate passing game at all?? Have we run any motion at all, slants? I’m at work and can only watch bits and pieces.

Advertisement
Baxa sucks every single kick goes towards the right hand side of the upright. Why is not he CORRECTING THAT I mean it's his kicking leg that is pushing the ball there. He needs to get that fixed.

How are guys from south Florida cramping in Ohio heat? Seems they would be used to humidity

Advertisement
Baxa needs to calm the fuq down. 5 straight kicks between PATs and kickoffs veering wayward

Advertisement
6’5 wr runs fade , qb throws it into the numbers. Even his completions suck ****

I seriously want to see what this O looks like with a competent QB. I think it'd be night and day.

Defensively - Diaz is a gambler and he's losing this second half.
Won’t get that this year and Diaz is who he is. He never was elite and won’t be.

Advertisement
Welp, with that TD that guarantees Rosier starts vs FSU even though he hasn't looked good, but now Richt can point at the stats

Even with rosier uneven play the offense is saving the defense ***...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back