Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I gotta start questioning Simpson's coaching ability. Our DE's possess no pass rush moves. They're a complete non-factor. They're too talented for that.

And all this love for Rumph and his ability to develop, but our CB's get smoked inside far too often.

I think I have seen enough of this dumpster fire. On another note I believe Mike Riley and Oklahoma can score pretty much anytime they feel like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have your worst fears been confirmed yet? We got manny who refuses to make an adjustment playing knowles,redwine & dean all on the field consistently together... FML @franchise maybe you're right. Maybe manny is becoming a problem. Hes starting to do exactly what onion did by refusing to play the best talent... make a fvckin adjustment already and take out inferior talent

WTF is happening i’m at my kid’s softball game and following via ESPN app...how in the **** is this game 28-21

Advertisement
I know that a lot of us were mentally battered after the Alfred Regime came to an end that we rejoiced when Richt was hired...but few honestly had the vision to see that this Corch and Staph was going to Folden it up this bad...pathetic

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back