Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz was afraid to have Carter or Hall in the game during a 2 minute drill so he went with the veteran Knowles who knows where to line up!!!!!!!!!!! holy **** so frustrating.
Carter is out today. Family issue...he should be back next week.

Advertisement
I just checked warchant for the lols

They might hate slick willie as much as we hate Malik
Look at what someone just posted a thread over there called "We have to get a white head coach". We knew they thought this, but wow. ******* Semenholes. I hope Taggart coaches forever there.

Advertisement
LMAO F$U just threw a pass in bounds so time ran out before the half and they couldn't attempt a chip shot FG.

Taggart is truly "special".
The funniest part is the play started in FG range. They coulda kicked that **** from where they were. ******* gave away points.

dabo giving Lawrence significant reps today. Not us. Richt...bs. Dont even want to listen to his BS post gamer presser.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosier 50% against Toledo. Richt's offense is so predictable and boring.

Blame Rosier for as long as you want, but other than JT, WRs aren't running wide open all over the field. DBs are always draped all over these guys. I watch other games across the country and guys break from for YAC. smh

Let’s see if we continue the catastrophe or decide to get out of the funk

Look at what someone just posted a thread over there called "We have to get a white head coach". We knew they thought this, but wow. ******* Semenholes. I hope Taggart coaches forever there.

Lmao please link it

Advertisement
Willie is sooooooo in over his head.They couldn’t have made a better hire....mole Tears will catch up to **** Tears quickly at this rate.

Richt said pregame to Andre Ware that the people criticizing Rosey are uneducated...translation: 95% of you people are dumb af. Lmao at Corch Richt.

Lmao at Malik and his fake *** swag with this HS team. Can we play someone in the ACC to smack this b!tchazz. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back