Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We get the ball back to start the 2nd half. We have a QB who everyone on here knows sucks and throws the most inaccurate deep balls. We had one Timeout.

So you all want us to let Rosier sling it for three straight passing plays, throw three straight incompletions, and then give them a 20 yard punt from Feagles, so that they can drive against a defense that they just marched right down the field on the previous drive?

Brilliant!
Bingo

Advertisement
This is the exact reason Richt will never win a title. He is safe and a nice guy. Too much sunshine ☀️
Did Rosier suddenly become an elite QB capable of marching us down the field in 37 seconds? Did I miss something?

If I didn’t know better I’d swear Richt went to Manny and told him to let Toledo score so he didn’t have to change QB’s

Advertisement
I want to beat on the dead horse too. Coaching is absolutely terrible: play calls, rotation, depth chart, attitude. What a waste of talent.

Questions at the end of the quarter.

Why did we kneel to end out the half?
Why is knowles on the field?
Why didn’t Diaz let the starters end the half right there?

Why is Cager/langham on the field at the same time eating up 2 spots doing the same thing(not getting open)?

Oline started off bad after the first drive but run blocked great on our last drive we had.

Advertisement
If I didn’t know better I’d swear Richt went to Manny and told him to let Toledo score so he didn’t have to change QB’s
Yes, it's all one gigantic conspiracy to keep in a QB that Richt flat out told would never start for him. Sherlock has nothing on you my friend.

Advertisement
I want to beat on the dead horse too. Coaching is absolutely terrible: play calls, rotation, depth chart, attitude. What a waste of talent.

This. It starts with we don't play the best players - we play the upperclassmen.

Toledo kicking the fg when they were on the 30-40 and missed was the moment they ****ked up. They should have gone for it. They would be in this game if a few of their long plays were not called back. Rosier taunting Toledo crowd...LMFAO...this team is dogsh!tt

Mark must’ve caught Perry with an underage prostitute , snorting blow off a pit bull he just got done killing in a dogfight , with Weldon filming it. There’s no other way to explain this stupidity.

We get the ball back to start the 2nd half. We have a QB who everyone on here knows sucks and throws the most inaccurate deep balls. We had one Timeout.

So you all want us to let Rosier sling it for three straight passing plays, throw three straight incompletions, and then give them a 20 yard punt from Feagles, so that they can drive against a defense that they just marched right down the field on the previous drive?

Brilliant!
Then you may as well give up all hope of being competitive if you have no confidence in 2 of 3 phases of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back