Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Toledo is a good prep game for FSU...they run similar formations and deceptive ball schemes, except Toledo is likely a better team ;)

When I saw what JT did here in O-Town (UnderArmor gm) a few yrs ago...and the practices leading up told me all I needed to know...He made a mockery of every 4 & 5* DB....

Ok so since everyone has been making FGs on us lately, does that mean we’ll get a streak of miraculous luck where EVERYONE starts missing on us? I can dream...

Advertisement
FYI whoever heard that Hockman almost beat Francois out was wrong. Announcer for the FSphoo game just said it was Blackmon vs. Francois the entire spring/fall camp

Yeah I think we got a little too excited about our LBs when they were Freshmen.

Right now I wouldn't draft any of them.

If I’m an oc I find ways to get him matched up with rbs . Either motion them out , flank out wide , angle routes, wheels or just quick flat routes . Even when he’s in some his flow out to his area , no matter if it’s a buzz or flat. Anything that involves getting out their quickly is trouble

Advertisement
Last week the Savannah State kicker missed, 2 in a row though
Oh..... well, one doesn't count since it was blocked. Didn't know he missed another one though. Stream failed me.

Still...... pump your fist!

Advertisement
This zone blocking scheme is not working with the O Line we are trotting out

Advertisement
Cribby said:
55 is terrible in man 2 man

Yeah I think we got a little too excited about our LBs when they were Freshmen.

Right now I wouldn't draft any of them.

Yeah you’re retarded... he’s a fckn middle linebacker not a cornerback. He’s a liability against the pass but you think every MLB in the NFL is elite in that department?? Still a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back