Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He made one read
its a play action roll out concept. Had a man in his face with only 2 men in the concept who were both covered. Malik hasnt played great lately but yall start bichin after every incomplete pass

Advertisement
Our LBs are probably the biggest disappointment on the team considering how much hype there was the freshman year
They just haven’t improved as much as most of us had hoped. They are still decent though. Were out of position there though

The play calling isn’t the issue, execution is the issue. Rosier tucked the ball immediatedly and didn’t even go past his first progression

Bingo! I don’t know why this is do hard to see. Sure the OL could be better. But I guarantee even a decent qb would make them look better.

I beg someone to show me a play where Rosier goes thru progressions... all I’m asking for is one. Good luck finding it. And that’s a sad state of affairs.

Advertisement
Get Rosier Freeman out of the ***n game... The defense should be enjoying a 14+ point lead right now.

So frustrating man .. same **** different day .. still have guard problems .. horrible qb play and our defense just looks porous for some reason

Advertisement
So, Toledo holds us a score in the first quarter, huh?

Considering the circumstances, we should be firing on all cylinders. Definitely need an oil change here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back