Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
These injuries are on Malweak. If we had a QB that could actually sustain drives these guys wouldn't be on the field for 500 plays.

Advertisement
Announcers said that Carter didn't make the trip due to family issues. That explains why 20 is still in there...oh, and Richt wanting to stick with Rosey

No that’s dorsnt explain why 20 in still in there since Diaz plays 20 before Carter anyways

Advertisement
Im getting to the point that my blood boils every time the camera pans over to Richt on the sideline...dude is ****ing me the **** off

I’ll tell you what. These dudes came to play 60 minutes. We look tired. And our LBs have disappeared and been pretty underwhelming to be completely honest.

Advertisement
Lol now if Richt loses I wonder what his excuse will be... Leaving DJ Dozier in at QB... We should have 35 points right now... So 35-14 should be the score.

Advertisement
Why doesn't Miami ever have a wide open wide receiver? This game shouldn't be close but our offense is terrible.

Advertisement
30 for 30 had everyone in south florida hype, we go and hire a coach who was just fired.
Should have given butch his shot. this is regressing liek golden did
um doesnt even deserve a great program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back