Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but the game was 31-24 going into the fourth. We were badly outplayed in the third quarter

Advertisement
Should have had Perry get some real reps. As long as it’s the back ups in the game, it’s not running it up.

Advertisement
Good win.. the defense could’ve prevented a couple of those scores but Diaz gets in everybody’s way. I like the way the offense looked today with DJ Dallas finally being able to give us a consistent run game the entire game.

We are always going to miss opportunities when it comes to the pass but Rosier was better than you could hope for overall.

We put up 49 and won by 25 on the road while covering the spread by more than two scores. We still obviously have major issues but this was not a terrible performance today when taken as a whole.

Advertisement
they won by 77 last week

what the **** does the score have to do with anything? They STRUGGLED 75% of this game
Savannah State couldn’t beat some high school teams. The offense looked good enough this game. The d wasn’t good in the middle of the game. 75% is a stretch.

Advertisement
Savannah State couldn’t beat some high school teams. The offense looked good enough this game. The d wasn’t good in the middle of the game. 75% is a stretch.

31-24 at the start of the 4th

stop.

Advertisement
How? Because I want to see better play? A team that can actually compete with the best teams in college football? Oh how silly of me to realize some of these kids can’t compete with the best colleges in football and shouldn’t be in a Miami uniform
Approach and timing son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back