Canes v. Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.
KwDyDYi.gif

Advertisement
Gotta admit with all the crap I talked in the first half about coaching (and players), im impressed with the way we came out in the 2nd half, made adjustments and took over the game.
My bad

Nothing wrong with criticizing the coaches and players for that first half. We all just have to stop trying to fire everyone after 1 quarter or saying that the season is over.

We still have a lot to work on moving forward.

This! This! This! This board is full of pu$$ie$. Nothing wrong with criticizing the coaches, but calling for everyone to be fired after every single play is child like. Grow up! Maybe it's Golden's fault that we want everyone fired as soon as the team faces some adversity. I said in another thread that I wish I had a nickel for every time this board speaks too soon.

Advertisement
****, that would be his 2nd which I think would mean Redwine would miss the 1st half of the next game. Hopefully its overturned.

Wasn't gonna go there since we should destroy this **** regardless but their dbs hold Every play - it's so consistent that it is definitely coached - most penalized team is not coincidence - there is clear abuse of rules to gain advantage by coaches

Advertisement
This d will struggle against the pass all year. 2018 class needs to get here asap

Advertisement
If the refs ***** redwine, can it be appealed to acc. Oh nm. Good job refs

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back