Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Agree, if next week was not Toledo I might be hesitant. Every report I have heard from media and elsewhere is that Williams is the guy. What I saw tonight makes me agree with that.
You aint see shît tonight.

Ummm if Mark Pope didn’t slip on his route I might’ve been the best placed ball the entire night.
a hitch route..against Savannah st. Yo I knew our fans would trip off this game lol..nun of the guys were really impressive if we being real.. rosier had the best stats of the night 🤷🏽‍♂️ Completion wise, no mistakes. But Perry had a couple nice balls

Advertisement
Oh my God, I’m thinking that they were laughing at us last week while we were embarrassingly losing to LSU, and rightly so.

And now, while we’re about the hit 70 against SSU, the Meltdown on Warchant must be epic in scope.

NO one is afraid of us for hitting 70 against SSU.

I know we are up by 70 blah blah blah but it’s nice seeing are players attack the los and the ball

Advertisement
Watching Pitt/Penn St. on TV and this Pitt RB is smashing it. ~130 yards in the first half so far.

Advertisement
a hitch route..against Savannah st. Yo I knew our fans would trip off this game lol..nun of the guys were really impressive if we being real.. rosier had the best stats of the night 🤷🏽‍♂️ Completion wise, no mistakes. But Perry had a couple nice balls

Eh. One of those was a JT run.

I don't know if you've noticed, but we've had a short field for pretty much every other possession, so the other QB's haven't been able to get those long passes.

Take that one away, and he was worse than N'kosi.

On another topic this Clemson front 4 might be the best I have seen since the 89 Canes with Kennedy, Maryland and Mark...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back