Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can't believe literally every single possible internet stream out there is puking their guts out on this

all the others work fine, but miam vs somebody? nope **** that, miami can rot in ****

Goatdee.net , Firstrow1.eu, Wiziwigs (google) + ad blocker ultimate + firefox = reliable for 5 years now.

Wish they could have paid Savannah State to wear LSU colors, just to wash that bad taste that game left in my mouth.

Advertisement
I can't believe literally every single possible internet stream out there is puking their guts out on this

all the others work fine, but miam vs somebody? nope **** that, miami can rot in ****

This is unbelievable, I’m so ****ed off right now. These are the fücking players I want to see (Perry/Weldon) not effing Malweak.

Advertisement
Ive seen rosier make a better throw than that..to 81 vs FSU..last week that ball to cager..Perry put the ball in a good spot. But I think your reaching on that one..all in all 12 was the better qb tonight imo
No you reaching. Rosier cant make that low throw to jordan like that. Rosier has never made a throw like that. He fuçkin sucks and don't defend him to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back