Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
cant we hire Gino Torretta or some ****? At this point I'd settle for Gina Torretta over lil Richt

That throw he just made to jordan. Rosier cant make that throw. The throw earlier to cager. Rosier cant make that throw either.
Ive seen rosier make a better throw than that..to 81 vs FSU..last week that ball to cager..Perry put the ball in a good spot. But I think your reaching on that one..all in all 12 was the better qb tonight imo

Advertisement
The ref decided that Knowles not being kicked out of the game was a bigger punishment than the targeting penalty

People crapping on Weldon for an almost INT when Perry actually threw a INT. He made a nice read on that TD run, though.

Watchespn ******* anyone else?
ComplicatedPeskyCopepod-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I can't believe literally every single possible internet stream out there is puking their guts out on this

all the others work fine, but miam vs somebody? nope **** that, miami can rot in ****

Advertisement
I’m very offended by that Knowles hit, it was beyond dangerous. For the safety of the sport he should suspended for the year
Beat me to it. I was kind of hoping he'd get tossed for that evil hit.

Neg me into oblivion, but I’m worried about Toledo next week.

- We’re going to their house.
- it’s going to be the biggest game of the season for them, maybe in program history.
- they have a bye week to prepare.

Legitimate concern.

Just by these posts, it sounds to me the QB depth chart is accurately ordered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back