Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok time for Weldon.

giphy.gif
Sigh, this quarterback crop is atrocious.

Advertisement
Neg me into oblivion, but I’m worried about Toledo next week.

- We’re going to their house.
- it’s going to be the biggest game of the season for them, maybe in program history.
- they have a bye week to prepare.
Our OL got our backs an average of 2.4 YPC against f*#king Savannah State in the First Half.

That’s a sacrilege right there. If I’m Toledo, I’m doing everything LSU did, and more, if I can.

Bet against the Over next week. Toledo will be an ugly game.

Advertisement
Yes after last weeks **** show
Ihad to post on this. Mainly because this illegal tequila I got from my Mexican neighbors will help me be as honest as I can.

I bleed this ******* orange and green. I love EVERYTHING that U stands for. This university was but lbuilt to build talent, win nattys and or at leasr compete on amarginal basis for the title. Even then, natter what i will support my Canes.

What I won't support is decent enough play to get the fans by. That's not good enough.

Think about it. I know many of you have pro teams and hold them to the same standard (except Browns fans) add want your team to win THE WHOLE THING. Football is alot like the armed forces. Team work and putting your best soldiers out into the heat of battle NO MATTER THE RANK OF THE SOLDIER is whats makes a winning miloraty. When the 82D touched down in Tikrit and Fallujah, guess what? They put their best 18_21 SRRAIGHT OUT OF HUGH SCHOOL to win strategic battles for our military.

Which leads me to this..... if the military will put their youngest and best soldiers on the field that win baked and wars for our countries, WHY CAN'T RICHT PUT THE BEST IT THERE TO WIN???? The military learned to NEVER put a liability in the field of battle. And football is abattle

Advertisement
Neg me into oblivion, but I’m worried about Toledo next week.

- We’re going to their house.
- it’s going to be the biggest game of the season for them, maybe in program history.
- they have a bye week to prepare.
We Roll
1536452810993.gif

1536452941716.gif

Last call Goatdee.net, Wiziwig, and Firstrow1.eu + 2 adblockers >>>> ESPN's *******s. Used it since Golden was hired, cable cutter.

Advertisement
Ihad to post on this. Mainly because this illegal tequila I got from my Mexican neighbors will help me be as honest as I can.

I bleed this ******* orange and green. I love EVERYTHING that U stands for. This university was but lbuilt to build talent, win nattys and or at leasr compete on amarginal basis for the title. Even then, natter what i will support my Canes.

What I won't support is decent enough play to get the fans by. That's not good enough.

Think about it. I know many of you have pro teams and hold them to the same standard (except Browns fans) add want your team to win THE WHOLE THING. Football is alot like the armed forces. Team work and putting your best soldiers out into the heat of battle NO MATTER THE RANK OF THE SOLDIER is whats makes a winning miloraty. When the 82D touched down in Tikrit and Fallujah, guess what? They put their best 18_21 SRRAIGHT OUT OF HUGH SCHOOL to win strategic battles for our military.

Which leads me to this..... if the military will put their youngest and best soldiers on the field that win baked and wars for our countries, WHY CAN'T RICHT PUT THE BEST IT THERE TO WIN???? The military learned to NEVER put a liability in the field of battle. And football is abattle

And your judgment of the best is based on what?

Advertisement
sometimes i wonder if having a fat dude is great for our s&c program. these guys look slower than last year

Pete Carroll came in 20+ years removed from a title and won a BCS game his second season.

Just stop.

You still havent justified the hiring of a coach that UGA kicked to the curb. Do you believe we shouldnt expect to be as good as UGA? Bc thats what the admin signalled by hiring their trash.

Pay a Georgia salary and we'll talk. What is Kirby getting now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back